The Chinese market is massive. And growing.
850M urban dwellers drive 19% of the world economic output.
China’s eCommerce market is 3X larger than the US.
Key Distinctions in The Chinese Market
- CRAVE limited edition apparel and rare, unique collaborations by famous designers & artists (especially if the clothing is designed by/with the celebrities themselves).
- Are loyal to the celebrity, not the brand (when the celebrity moves from one brand to another, the celebrity’s Chinese fan base moves along with the celebrity.
- Selection in Chinese retail stores (e.g., Nike) is EXTREMELY LIMITED.
- Merchandise purchases are primarily executed online and with MOBILE DEVICES.
- Merchandise is typically purchased directly through social media posts (SOCIAL MEDIA = COMMERCE).
What Chinese Fans CRAVE
THIS IS THE CHINESE CONSUMER’S CELEBRITY-FOCUSED WISH LIST:
Crave helps celebrities build and maintain intimacy and authenticity with their Chinese fans.
CRAVE develops an online community and captive ecosystem dedicated to enhancing celebrity-fan interactions.
What Celebrities CRAVE
- Control/Ownership of IP
- Broad-based Monetization of Their Fame
- Endorsement Deals
CRAVE helps celebrities:
- Build autonomy via creation of celebrity-specific/celebrity-owned IP (CRAVE assigns IP rights to celebrity from Day 1)
- Pursue broad-based monetization of their fame in the world’s MOST ACTIVE online marketplace.
- CRAVE provides expert navigation through the nuances and intricacies of China’s social media platforms